Why hire us?
- Bring temporary or ongoing expertise that supplements, not supplants, your existing staff. This knowledge can be transferred to your existing staff for their ongoing benefit.
- Obtain experience that you don’t have and to deliver results that you might otherwise not be able to afford fulltime.
- Bring in the ‘external expert’ who can introduce new and specialized skills, techniques and knowledge from other industries.
- Provide a fresh and objective viewpoint to a problem or opportunity.
- Have access to an individual who knows the best places to look and the right questions to ask.
- Reduce purchase costs to improve your profitability.
- Accelerate the timeliness of cost reduction initiatives, thus increasing the ‘speed to savings’.
- Provide price ‘bench marking expertise’ that would not be available internally.
- Cost reduction, quality and service improvements are usually immediate and transparent.
- Typically a high ROI on the cost of using an experienced purchasing consultant.
- Skills, tools and techniques can be adapted by existing staff for use in future strategic sourcing and negotiating activities.
Self Diagnostic Tool
You may wish to take a few minutes to ask yourself these questions:
- Does your existing purchasing staff spend more time on replenishment and keeping the business running activities than they do on strategic sourcing and cost reduction?
- Is the purchasing responsibility for certain key categories assigned to resources in your operations or administration group rather than to professional purchasers?
- Does your company manage the purchases of large dollar volume categories well but leaves the smaller dollar volume purchases unmanaged?
- Are you aware of cost reduction opportunities within your organization that you do not have the time, knowledge or resources to action?
- Do you have two or more locations that have not fully leveraged their common purchases?
- Do you feel that you have not maximized opportunities related to movement in the dollar?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, then we can help